Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biocellguy Biocellguy is offline

Default Apply multiple Conditional Formats

In Excel 2002, I have a functional conditional format for one cell. When I
attempt to follow what is stated on
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...739141033.aspx and €śselect
the entire range, click Conditional Formatting on the Format menu, and then
click OK€ť the formulas should adjust, but when I do this the copied formulas
are just that a direct copy and not adjusted for the cells. I have also
tried Format Painter with the same results.

Here is an example:
Condition 1 =$C$10/$F$10=1 Format RED and BOLD
Condition 2 =$C$10/$G$10=1 Format BLUE and BOLD

If I do a fill format like I am suppose to the cell that follows SHOULD
contain

Condition 1 =$C$11/$F$11=1 Format RED and BOLD
Condition 2 =$C$11/$G$11=1 Format BLUE and BOLD

but instead it contains the original conditions!!!!!!

Please help me and thank you.