Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Samad Samad is offline

Default ToolsAutoCorrect options...Where's this data file on my PC?

Hi Douglas23/Troy

I was waiting for your reply Thanks for atleast replying :)

In words it works fine but let me clear; should I select customer's detail
and put code then should select next customer's detail, it will take time, is
there any short way you know?

Secondly in excel it doesn't work as you mention, I select customer's name &
address and paste in autocorrect list but there it paste only name, what I'm
doing wrong? I hope you understand.

Regards
Samad

"Douglas23" wrote:

Hi Samad,

Sorry to respond so late.

In Word, you can add AutoCorrect Options text more easily by doing the
following:

Select the group of text you want by highlighting it in your document
with the curser...from the Tools menu - select _AutoCorrect_Options_
(you should see your text in the "With" box)...now make up a text code
and type it in the "Replace" box and click OK or ADD.

In my Excel version, this will not work. I must type or better yet
PASTE the text into the "Replace" box and "With" box of the
_AutoCorrect_Options_ window.

I hope this helps.

Troy

--