Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Douglas23 Douglas23 is offline

Default ToolsAutoCorrect options...Where's this data file on my PC?

Hi Samad,

Sorry to respond so late.

In Word, you can add AutoCorrect Options text more easily by doing the
following:

Select the group of text you want by highlighting it in your document
with the curser...from the Tools menu - select _AutoCorrect_Options_
(you should see your text in the "With" box)...now make up a text code
and type it in the "Replace" box and click OK or ADD.

In my Excel version, this will not work. I must type or better yet
PASTE the text into the "Replace" box and "With" box of the
_AutoCorrect_Options_ window.

I hope this helps.

Troy

--