Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
spot1234 spot1234 is offline

Default How do I use a pivot table to present data, not sum or count it.

I'm looking for something similar where I want to list the values in the
pivot

In my case I have a large list of systems used by our various DIVISIONS
by Different REGION. I wany my rows and columns to be GROUP and
REGION...and the "value" to be the list of systems used by that
Group/Division combination. In some cases two different groups or
regions share the same system and it's value is repeated as another
row.

I can't figure out how to do this.

--
spot1234