Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Cal Thompson Cal Thompson is offline

Default How do I modify expense template to fit my needs?

I need to create an expense report for a woman I occasionally work for. She
has given me her files that she wants included. Each file (office, auto,
etc.) includes the receipts/statements with totals. I want to be able to
update and add data to it each month. She does not care how I do it nor what
it looks like since she just doesn't want to deal with it at all-she just
wants to look at it when its time to pay taxes and have all the info right in
front of her.

I am very profficient with Windows (except Excel, of course) and -given the
time- could come up with something on my own- I think that it would be more
efficient if I used an expense template (or whatever template is best).

How would I then modify the template to fit my needs?

WinXP
Excel 2003

Thank You for any advice- It will be truly appreciated