Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
miscofficestaff miscofficestaff is offline

Default Filling Cells with one Static Cell

Hi everyone,

Completely new here. Trying to create an order form for my office. I
have worked on this problem for two days now, trying everything.

I have about three hundred items with a selection of prices. And I have
a discount cell (b20), that changes depending on the customer. My
pricing is listed in the c column. So I am dragging the bottom right of
the box with my formula.

My problem is I need this formula to fill normally (c23, c24, c25, et
cetera) with my c column price, but still use the percentage in my b20
cell.

Does this make any sense? Am I explaining myself well? And can anyone
help?

Thanks so much for your time,
misc office staff

--