Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rachel Rachel is offline

Default How do I show all text in a cell?

I have copied (from an e-mail) and pasted a paragraph into a cell but not all
the text is showing (the cell has been formated to wrap text).

I have adjusted width/height, made sure the background was set to no fill,
all font is black and adjusted verticle & horizontal alignment. I even
unwrapped the text and merged a bunch a cells so that the text would show in
1 cell. This cut the text off as well but in a different spot. I have tried
all the obvious possible fixes but nothing has helped. Any suggestions?