Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
confused confused is offline

Default dynamic summary table

Hi,

I have a table with project names in column A, Resource names in column B,
and the amount of time each resource will spend on the project in Jan, Feb,
March etc in columns C, D, E etc.

On another sheet, I want a summary table, which will have the totals for
each month for each project. So in the summary, Column A will have 1 row for
each project, and Column B will show total for Jan etc.

The problem I have is, how do I make this dynamic? I.e. the number of
project will change, as will the number of resources on each project.

Thanks for any help anyone can give

Barbara