Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fecozisk Fecozisk is offline

Default Inserting new data before "calculating cells" is done???

Hi everyone! You guys have teached me so many things that now I have a new
problem...
My worksheet is so big that it takes a long time to recalculate everything
after inserting a new data. The problem is that I need to insert data faster
without changing my computer!
I'd like that excel let me move to next cell and insert new data on it
before it finishes calculating all cells. It doesnt matter to me that I have
a delay on the out data, but i need to insert data faster.
Calculating all after finishing my work does not solve my problem, because I
need some information live.

Thanks a lot!