Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] andrew.fabbro@gmail.com is offline

Default Is there a way to heirarchically group worksheets, or browse them differently?

It appears to me that the only interface to choosing which worksheet
you want to see in a workbook with multiple worksheets is to select the
worksheet's tab on the workbooks' bottom.

I have a workbook with lots of worksheets, most of which break down
logically into three or four categories. Is there a different way I
can navigate to the worksheet I want? i.e., I'd like to have four
categories at the bottom and then when you click on the category, you
get the individual worksheets, etc. Right now I just have a long set
of tabs.

I imagine there's some way to do this with macros or controls - have
the first sheet be a link to others or something. Just wondering if
there's anything built-in that I could use.

Thanks!