Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default How do you keep Headings from work sheet to worksheet in a Boo

Can't you use Edit | Move/Copy Sheet with the Make Copy option ticked? And
then make whatever changes you need to?

One other possible solution if the Headers/Footers are standard enough - and
it sounds like they are. Use Macro | Record New Macro to record a macro of
you defining the header/footer on a sheet as you need them to be. Save that
macro in your Personal XLS workbook (it's an option during the recording
process). By being in your Personal.xls workbook, it will always be
available to you, so when you want a sheet to have that header/footer, you
just run the macro while the new sheet is selected.

"Pamela Martin" wrote:

Thank you, but I can't group, because the sheets are only made one at a time.
Each week I copy an old report to a new sheet to update some data, but the
print setup never copies with it(That is the heading and footer), so I have
to put the same information in each time.

"Pamela Martin" wrote:

I tried using Views - but it didn't take put the Heading or footer on the
next worksheet.