Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Diana Diana is offline

Default Macro Question

I have received a worksheet from someone and I was supposed to update it. I
stopped working on this worksheet for few minutes and when I started working
again I noticed that it was automatically trying to email this worksheet as
an attachment to someone I don't know. I checked for macros but I could not
see any and also when I opened the worksheet I did not see the enable/disable
macros popup box. Is there a possibility that there are hidden macros in
this sheet that have been written in such a way so to email automatically
this sheet to another company. I am not an expert in excel so I am not even
sure what people can do with one sheet.

Thanks