Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Creating a drop down list that will fill in mutilple cells....

You can use VLookup formulas to return the values from the lookup table.
There are instructions he

And a sample here which fills in Customer info on an order form:

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html#Customer

Dave Bunch wrote:
I have a form that I have created in Excel.

I would like to be able to use a drop down bar to do the following:

Choose an organization from the drop down bar and have it insert all
necessary information: Contact name, address, city, state, zip etc.... in
select cells...

Or if their is another way that this should be done, I am open to
suggestions..

Thanks

Dave

--