Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sheepranch sheepranch is offline

Default keystroke to go to first worksheet cell from anywhere in noteb

Thanks. I'll try making a macro...never done that before. Would your
suggested macro be a "generic" macro for any notebook I was in or would I
have to make a macro for each separate notebook?

"Steel Monkey" wrote:

If you want to create a shortcut to go to A1 in your first worksheet why
dont you just record a macro with a shortcut key assigned to it and
select your first worksheet and select cell A1?

The macro would end up looking something like this :

Sub gohome()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A1").Select

Steel Monkey