Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default keystroke to go to first worksheet cell from anywhere in notebook

This is not keystrokes, but,
FWIW
Create a named range!

Click in Sheet1 A1,
Click in name box,
Type in something short, like
top
Hit <Enter

Now, from *any* sheet, click in the name box and click on "top",
And you're there!

RD

"sheepranch" wrote in message
Looking for a shortcut keystroke that would place me back to the A1 cell
of
the 1st worksheet from anywhere in the notebook. I know that I can get to
that point by using "control+page up". Quatro Pro spoiled me by letting me
use "Control+Home"

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions