Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Column Labels Automatically at the top of each page?

Lucinda

If you mean on the printout, then FilePage setup...Sheet tab, 'Rows to
repeat at top and enter 1:1 or similar

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"LucindaMercer" wrote in message
I would like to have the column labels appear at the top of each page
automatically. I am working with a spreadsheet in which I am either
adding
rows, or wrapping text in a cell so that particular row gets wider, which
changes where the page breaks are. As a result, every time I work with
the
spreadsheet, I have to manually move the column labels from their current
rows to the row at the top of the next page so that when I print the
spreadsheet, which is shared with others, we know what each column
represents
on the several pages of the full spreadsheet.

Is this possible? I am using Excel 2003.