Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tara Tara is offline

Default Cannot merge or unmerge cells in Excel

I am working in a spreadsheet/workbook that I created and for the life of me
cannot figure out what the problem is here. I can't unmerge/split cells that
are merged (nothing works) nor can I merge cells that I want to be merged.

I've never run into this before and I'm at a complete loss as to what could
be causing this. The workbook is shared across our company network, but even
when I'm the only one using it, it's still a problem.

Can anybody help?? I would be most appreciative because I don't have time
to monkey around with this or continue searching online for an answer.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,
Tara