Debra Dalgleish

If the pivot table source data will change size frequently, you can use
a dynamic range as the pivot table source, and it will automatically
expand as rows or columns are added. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html

Big Red wrote:
I have an existing pivot table and charts. I have added a new column of data
to the pivot table data tab. However, this column is not pulling into the
pivot table when I Refresh Data. Is there a way to incorporate the
additional column of data into the pivot table without completly starting
over with the creation of a new pivot table?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List