Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Book.xlt in doesn't open as default

And don't click on FileNew...Blank workbook which will bring up the default
workbook.

Use FileNew(no ellipsis) or New File Toolbar button.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:18:06 -0500, Dave Peterson
wrote:

Try moving your book.xlt to that XLStart folder.

Laura_lsmarketing wrote:

I created a template with corporate fonts headers footers etc & called it
Book.xlt

My MS Office template path is c:\DATA\templates and my Normal.dot and
Blank.pot both work fine.

But my default spreadsheet is not my Book.xlt

PS There is nothing in my C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart

I am completely stumped
Can Anyone out there help