Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default extracting comma seperated from a single cell and auto populating

Please stick to a single thread for a single subject. See my response in
your other thread a little earlier today for formulas that will work with the
single digits you have shown in your example, as well as multiple digits
being separated by the commas.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"guyvanzyl" wrote:

I want to assign comma seperated data in one cell to various selected
cells on my worksheet. Is there a formula for this? In cell A1 I have
1,2,3,4. When I paste these values into A1 I want 1 to populated in B1,
2 in B2 and so on

A B
1,2,3,4

John 1