Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default subtotals value can be vlookup by another worksheet

I don't understand the question, what do you mean by that? Subtotals as in
datasubtotal is a number, it can be either a sum but if the values to be
totaled are text then it will count those values and it uses the subtotal
formula function which looks like

=SUBTOTAL(9,Range)

for sum

or

=SUBTOTAL(3,Range)

for count

if you are using a value from the for a lookup and you'll get a #N/A error
then most likely you have more decimals than is shown by the formatting so
what you believe to be a match is not

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"BB" wrote in message
Is subtotals value a text field ? Why can't I vlookup the value from
other
worksheet?

Any solution? so I can lookup the subtotals value.

Need helps urgently...

Thank you,