Nick Hodge

Big Red

Click in the pivot table and on the pivot table toolbar invoke the wizard,
press back instead of next and reset the range. You may wish to define a
range name (EditDefine...Name), you can then use and change this and the
range used for the pivot will reset automatically.

If you insert rows, columns the data range should expand automatically.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Big Red" wrote in message
I have an existing pivot table and charts. I have added a new column of
data
to the pivot table data tab. However, this column is not pulling into the
pivot table when I Refresh Data. Is there a way to incorporate the
additional column of data into the pivot table without completly starting
over with the creation of a new pivot table?