Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Default Can I create a formula dependent on if a cell is highlighted o

thanks Gord

"Gord Dibben" escreveu:

Marcelo

Since OP does not mention CF, I think this site would serve him/her better.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

Look for SumByColor code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:18:02 -0700, Marcelo
wrote:

hi, take a look at Chip Person's page, i think it could help you

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CFColors.htm

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"bailfire13" escreveu:

I have a huge data file that I've gone through and highlighted (using the
regular fill command) certain aspects. Now, I want to add up all the areas
I've highlighted, but I don't want to run through the entire file again
(10,000 rows) to find the cells I've highlighted. Is it possible to create a
formula that will use only highlighted cells?