Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jeroamd

Default Can I create a display box to see results no matter where I am in

I am trying to create a box or window where I can make changes to certian
cells and see how changing those numbers will affect the results on another
section of the spread sheet. I created a P&L sheet that ties to assumptions
on another sheet but don't like toggling back and for to see the results. I
have created a small results box on the main sheet but I can't seem to get a
split view to work so I can view those resutls no matter where I navigate on
the top sheet. Can iI create some kind of display or pop up that I can keep
in one corner and always see the results of the changes I make?