Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Andyroo

Default Drop Down List in Excel

Debra,

Thanks, I will try that. If I get any problems I will come back

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

As answered in microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions:

You can do this with data validation and programming. There's a sample
file he

Under Data Validation, look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List'

Andyroo wrote:
Hello,

I need to analyse survey data in excel. I can make a drop down list in
Excel, via Validation, and get the option to enter one choice. However, one
question asks respondents to select "all" that apply.

I do not know how to do this, there are anything from one to six selections.
The ideal choice would be to be able to selct more than one rather than have
to enter each choice as a new column.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

--