Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Saruman

Default Mutiple Excel Windows.

Go to Window, Arrange and select how you want to view the windows, either
tiled, horizontal, vertical etc and click ok.

The arrange windows of current workbook is designed to work for the multiple
windows feature that you have started using.

--
Saruman

All Outgoing Mail Scanned By Norton Antivirus 2003

Correct Max.

I was thinking of one workbook open and multiple sheets in windows.

My mistook<g

Gord

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:41:01 -0700, Max

wrote:

Thanks Gord for responding so quickly.

Something may be wrong with my installation, but when I do Windows | New
Window all I get is another copy of the current window. So the Windows

list
goes form "current.xls" to "current.xls:1" and "current.xls:2" not a new
window like I would expect.

Thanks again,
--max

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

WindowNew Window until you get enough windows.

Then WindowArrange in the configuration you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:06:02 -0700, Max

wrote:

This should be easy, but I am not probably asking the correct question

help. How do you get mutiple Excel windows to be open at the same

time --
NOT selecting spreads from the Windows menu item but Mutiple Windows

on the
screen each with there own Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks,
--max

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP