Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

Default Mutiple Excel Windows.

Thanks for the response Chip.

Somethimes when you open multiple spread sheets, it seems they end be
accumulated under one application. So they only way to access the different
spreadsheets is a) clicking on "Windows" in the toolbar, and choosing the
different spreadsheets. Or b) using Excel as an MDI and having multiple
windows with Excel. What I want to know is how consistently have two
spreadsheets open on the desktop and be able to swap back and forth between
the spreadsheets?

Thanks
--max

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

With two workbooks open, go to the Window menu and choose Arrange
then Tiled.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Max" wrote in message
This should be easy, but I am not probably asking the correct
question to
help. How do you get mutiple Excel windows to be open at the
same time --
NOT selecting spreads from the Windows menu item but Mutiple
Windows on the
screen each with there own Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks,
--max