phlashh

Thank you Gord, Where would I insert this code? in the primary sheet?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Or copy when you save it?

'Saves the current file to a backup folder and the default folder
'Note that any backup is overwritten
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs Filename:="intranet path\" & _
ActiveWorkbook.Name
ActiveWorkbook.Save
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:17:35 -0000, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Copy the file after you have saved it?

--

HTH

RP

"Phlashh" wrote in message
A worksheet residing on my C drive is also on my company intranet. How do

make changes to the C drive copy and have the same changes incorporated in
the intranet copy?