Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
ward376

Default Querying Info inside excel

I've developed many projects like what you've described. I usually use
vba to calculate/filter/manipulate/format/write the values I want from
the query sheet to a report sheet.

If your report is static, just convert everything to values and
eliminate the links before distribution.
If you want your workbook to be dynamic, you have to add some controls
for the user to refresh the queries and create the output.

In essence, you'll be creating a small "application" with a user
interface (forms/controls), a container (the workbook), and output (the
finished report).