Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daria

Default Consecutive Page Numbering with Multiple Worksheets

I have a file that has multiple worksheets. I print all worksheets together
as they make up one master document. I would like to use a footer and have
the pages automatically number. However, using the basic tools in Excel, the
insert page number function starts from 1 at each new worksheet. I would
settle for the ability to type in the number I would like each worksheet to
start numbering from. For example, if the first worksheet prints 3 pages, I
could tell the second worksheet to start numbering at 4. Any suggestions?