Dave H Dave H is offline
Member

Default Querying Info inside excel

I want to query information within my excel workbook. This information has been queried externally then a couple of calculated columns have been added that include logic that MS query doesn't support. I then want to query this info. I have tried formulas to pull from these cells but as my query expands or shrinks I keep getting ref# on the formulas where the cells no longer exist. My solution has been to query the query including the extra columns. However when I distribute my file this 2nd query file path breaks down. Are there any better solutions?