Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tim80

Default Can't consolidate non-data (ie text) cells from worksheets

I have got a number of worksheets containing lists of names/ Email addresses
ie. non-data (ie text) values .

I want to consolidate these non-data (ie text) values from cells in
different worksheets - but am failing. I have formatted the separate
worksheets into lists, and then used the 'consolidate' function, but of
course this requires a 'summary function' setting ('SUM', 'COUNT') - I can't
see how to do this when it is a non-numerical value.

Any help?