Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
odysseyoflife

Default Monthly Accruals

hello,

You can define a seperate area for data input for monthly accruals (
one col for each month) and then use INDEX function to pick data from
there into a pre defined report format.

Hope it'll work

regards

O.

gem58 Wrote:
Each month I enter OT accruals, Holiday, etc for each employee. I make
copy of the Master List with all the formulas and names each month and
then
enter the information for that month. Is there an easier way of doing
this so
I can just input new amounts every month without making a copy of the
Master
List? (Each worksheet is linked to the previous month so we have a
running
total, but I have to link them to the Master List)

--
odysseyoflife
odysseyoflife's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35339