Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Elliott

Default Changing text color usinf a formula (NOT Conditional Formattin

macropod,

I rather like the macro idea. I'll have to try it tomorrow and see how it
goes.

Biff, I'll keep your suggestions in mind, also.

Thanks, all!

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Peo,

The OP wants a solution that doesn't entail conditional formatting.

Perhaps an event-driven macro, such as the following, which could be put in
the Workbook module (if that doesn't count as conditional formatting)?

Private Sub Workbook_SheetCalculate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Dim i As Integer
Dim j As Integer
With ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1")
If .Range("B9") = "" Or .Range("N9") = "" Or .Range("Z9") = "" _
Or .Range("AL9") = "" Then
.Range("G4").Font.ColorIndex = 3
Else
.Range("G4").Font.ColorIndex = 1