Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ross G

Default Runtime Error! R6025 -pure virtual function call

Ok, this is the kicker, that scripts applies directly to me. Its for an addin
i have running, the RingCentral Fax Client. SO what this tells us is that its
an addin that you have running, so you need to go into your registry going in
as deep as you can from my previous instructions and start to change the
value on the different addins until you find the one giving the issues. I
will say thing, i have 3 listings in my Excel/Addins listing and the first
one was the RCMXOExt.Connect which is what i originally told you to change
the value on. I have 2 other listings on mine though but i did not have to
change them. They were BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegratration.1 and
PDFMaker.OfficeAddin. So if you have these are the listings in yours, you can
let them be, but if you have a different listing, then change the value of
that and it should correct the problem.
If not, we can discuss it and see if we can correct the issue. In short
though, our older addins are that compatible with the newer Office2007.