Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob

Default Insert currency numbers from spreadsheet such as 48 = $48.00

Hi Marcelo,
I tried that but it inserted a table into my word document. I can get the
numbers to show the currency amount in the spreadsheet view but when i insert
the field into my word document, it only shows the number without the $ sign.
Any othe rsuggestions?
bob

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi Bob,

In word INSERT | OBJECT | EXCEL SPREADSHEET

type 48 and just format as currency

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Bob" escreveu:

I want to insert spreadsheet fields into a word document. the numbers that i
enter into the spreadsheet might be 48 but I want it to convert to currency,
that is $48.00.
How do I do that?