Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
vandenberg p

Default Some grid lines disappear randomly. How do I restore them?

Hello:

Did you apply a background fill to some cell? If you apply a background
file to a cell the gridlines will disappear. This is easiest to see if
you apply a white background fill. This condition will be copied with
cell if you copy to another part of the sheet.

To test if this is your problem go to (after saving a backup)
edit/clear/formats. If that returns all your gridlines then your
problem is formating.

Pieter Vandenberg

Lizzeebee007 wrote:
: Column and row lines have broken on my excel document. I'm a new user. How
: can I restore column and row breaks?