Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2000 macro not working in Excel 2003

Hi Zygan,

Now the same error comes at the following line:

If ActiveSheet.Rows(CStr(XCell) & ":" & CStr(XCell)).RowHeight = 0 Then

Can you help me figure what's wrong with the above line when we know
that it works with Excel 2000.

Thanks,
-Hiren.

Zygan wrote:
I am not really sure on the workings around installing / resinstalling
to make an effect on the program but looking at the code try and break
it down so that you can sort out which part is the real error e.g you
have and if and or command try

If ActiveSheet.Range(ACell).Value <= 0 then
if ActiveSheet.Rows(CStr(XCell)& ":" & CStr(XCell)).RowHeight = 0
Then

ActiveSheet.Rows(CStr(XCell) & ":" & CStr(XCell)).RowHeight = ZH

END IF
END IF

give this a go and let me know.

--