Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2000 macro not working in Excel 2003

Hi Zygan,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, the macro was written in Excel 2000
and now i am running it on Excel 2003. I checked the site and it
suggest that I upgrade to SP2 which is already there. I still get the
same error. I tried it on Excel 2000 on another computer and it worked
fine. Hence, I am not sure if something is wrong with my install of
Excel 2003 OR something is wrong with the Macro itself. What do you
suggest?

Thanks.
-Hiren.

Zygan wrote:
Check out this website

Should help you.

I pasted it into my excel 2003 and it worked fine maybe are you copying
and pasting beacuse i have heard that impoting from a different version
of excel can sometime skew things to make them not work.

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423