Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Linda1hu

Default Vlookup and #N/A

Hi,

My problem is the following.

I have two spreadsheets. I copied a coloum with numbers and pasted it to the
other spreadsheet. Now I created a Vlookup formula (=VLOOKUP(E5,'Query
Download'!$A$1:$C$418,3, FALSE) next to the first cell. The result is #N/A a
few times which is fine coz sometimes there there are no result but the other
times should be something.

So what I did is I got into the cell which contains the numbers (the coloum
with numbers) with F2 or double click and then enter. And worked. BUT I DONT
KNOW WHY and I don't know what has been changed?

Is there any chance that I can change the cells all together and not one by
one and I will have result where I should have?

Thanks
Linda