Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
James Fullmer

Default Not Working

Sorry, the previous didn't help much, maybe I am using it wrong, but not
working,
Here is what I am trying to do. Each day we enter in the physical inventory
in a spreadsheet. Another spreadsheet pulls that information into a column,
if the inventory has not been input, it shows 0, I want the last field in the
column to show the last dates inventory. For instance, on the 5th of June,
the last field would read 19693, but would change the following day after I
enter the inventory number. The inventory fluctuates daily, so I can't use
the Large function as it only returns a specific rank of the numbers.

Date Inventory
1 15,358
2 15,358
3 19,520