Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Candyk

Default drop down then populate

Hi all, please help. I am not sure what I want is possible, any help will be
MUCH appreciated. I have a drop down list....say 8 items 1-8.
Simple drop down so far. Now, each one of these 8 items has a corresponding
"range" of stuff (6 columns wide by 27 rows deep of data) on other worksheets
within the same book.
I want to be able to choose one of the items from the drop down and
when the item is choosen,and displays in the cell as the "chioce" in the
drop down box,
a "range" of cells (G7:L34 for example-named as a range
"number_8_specifications")
automatically fills an area under the drop down box.
(the area on sheet one with the drop down box to fill is the same size as
the source data G7:L34)
I don't know where to begin...
I am greatful for any help and direction.
Candice