Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
clipscomb

Default Why does almost all ofthe text disappear when "Wrap text" is s

We had this problem with one instance of Excel 2003 in our office. We
were able to fix it by running the following command from the RUN line
(START -- RUN):

Excel /RegServer

If you get an error saying Excel cannot be found, use the full path to
Excel.exe

Barry wrote:
*I have the same problem. If I turn on wrap text, all of the text or
numbers
in a cell disappear, yet they are visible in the fx line. I've tried
all of
the cell formatting options concerning row height, positioning, etc.
to no
avail. I tried detect and repair - still no change. The only way to
view
the cell contents is to turn off text wrap. If I do print preview,
the cell
contents are displayed - even with text wrap on.

"kassie" wrote:
[vbcol=seagreen]
Maybe check out your cell format options. Text alignment could be

set to
top, which may push text out of view

"Spec_D" wrote:
*