Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SiC

Default Moving Between Worksheets Using Same Cell Address

Do you mean you can't group the sheets together or you can't select the same
cell after grouping the sheets? If done correctly, the Excel title bar
should show "[Group]" right after the file name. And if you select a cell in
one of the grouped sheets, the same cell should be selected as you move to
any other grouped shets.

-Simon

"T Renner" wrote:

I tried grouping my pages and selecting a cell as I used to do in Quattro Pro
but it
doesn't work in Excel. If I want to look at the same cell when I move to the
but that is not very speedy. Thanks for any help that is out there.
--
T Renner