Jon Peltier

I don't think MSGraph allows the kind of flexibility with extra series that Excel
does. (I tried a few of these approaches in MSG in the past, with very limited success.)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Andy Pope wrote:

Hi,

Jon has an example, which includes a couple of links to alternative
solutions.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html

Cheers
Andy

Neronimo wrote:

In MS Graph, I have a bar chart in which one of the values is much
larger than all the other ones. As a result, all you can see on the
chart is this very tall bar and all the other ones are very small. Is
there any way I can split this large bar in the middle to show it's
not on the same scale and make the other ones appear larger?
Thank you