Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JoeBed

Default Lock all cells?

I have a survey sheet I made that I send by email to our office. After
the survey is filled out we have our customer sign it via signature
pad. Is there a way to lock all unprotected cells before I send it so
it can't be changed at the office? I have the "send mail" attachment
but I don't think it will work. In it anyone would have to unprotect
the survey first and that would be a mess.

Could I add a command button that would lock all cells? I would not
know what the code would be. Or is there an easier way?

Thanks for any help.
Joe

--
JoeBed