Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers

Default Upcoming Date alerts

The current test should highlight any expiry date within 30 days of today i.e
any dates before 30th June 2006. Is this what is required or have I
misunderstood?

"Trenton" wrote:

For some reason, it highlights all sorts of cells, but not the ones I need.
Any suggestions?

"Toppers" wrote:

TRY:

Assuming dates are in column A, highlight column A, then in Conditional
Formatting set "Formula is" to =(A1<=TODAY()+30)

and set to required colour.

HTH

"Trenton" wrote:

Is there a way I can have an Excel 2003 worksheet notify me of upcoming
dates? Ex: I have a spreadsheet tracking safety course expirey dates, and
would like to have the cells highlight prior to that date, say 1 month in
advance. Will conditional formatting do this, and if so, how?