Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveG

Default Calculate multiple results from multiple input values?

I set up my table with the headers, Combination, A, B, C, D in C1:G4.
In C2:C4 I numbered my combinations 1,2,3. In D2:G4 I entered the
values for each combination. In A1 I then entered the combination
number I wanted to use. In B1 i used the formula,

=SUM(CHOOSE(A2,D2:G2,D3:G3,C4:C4))

I used a simple sum formula for the example but you could adapt it to
fit our needs. A2 acts as the index number which tells the CHOOSE
function which range to apply the formula to. The ranges are assigned
an index starting with 1 for the first all the way up to 29 with each
separated by a comma.

HTH

Steve

--