Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Neal Stoughton

Default Excel 2007 Analysis Toolpak

No its not there unless you enable the "add in" via that new circular button
on the top left of the menu. Finally I figured that out after a lot of
trials and tribulations. It is buried in a further menu as well. How they
expect people to figure out this stuff is beyond me.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

It's at the end of the Formulas tab.

--
Jim