Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam

Default Question about different paste area sizes

Hi all - I posted this question a few weeks back and haven't received any
replies. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, but maybe I am just out
of luck in getting this warning back.

In the previous version of Excel installed on my computer, if I copied a
large block of data and highlighted the area where I wanted to paste it, and
the areas did not contain the same number of cells, I would get a warning.
This warning was a double check for me that I was pasting the appropriate
data in the appropriate place on my spreadsheet. Now I don't get that
warning. Is there a box anywhere I can check to get the warning back? Thanks